"Give your team the stress reduction skills they need so they can perform effectively under extreme pressure, deadline and the extraordinary job stress that comes from being asked to do more with less."
I'm Michelle Courtney Berry the Principal and CEO of Courtney Consulting Enterprises, LLC. I work as a coach, trainer, speaker, author, healing arts practitioner, and an internationally certified stress management expert. I'm also a mom, skilled negotiator, certified group conflict negotiator and the Founder and President of the local chapter of the National Association of Professional Women.
In April 2014, I was honored to take 1st place (women's division) and 4th place overall (see photo above) in the national "Total Lean Challenge" fitness program sponsored by GNC and Map My Fitness. I worked out over 900 times, dropped 20 lbs and made my kid proud.
History of Advocating for Wellness
While at Cornell University's business school, I created, staffed and execute the first-ever all-Johnson School-based wellness day and ongoing fitness events. Our first wellness day attracted 75 employees. More recently, while serving as a consultant to the Ithaca City School District's Superintendent, I recommended the launch of the first-ever all-district wellness program, which has been met with success.
Research indicates that skyrocketing health care costs, illnesses, accidents, absenteeism, presenteeism, and other workplace maladies are linked to unmitigated stress and unresolved interpersonal conflicts. So naturally, those are the things we tackle FIRST in my proprietary, trademarked model: Working Well, one day at a time.®
Working Well, one day at a time.® is based on the theory that we make transformative changes that drive excellence, profits and outstanding leadership when we uncover and remedy the often hidden critical incident stress levels plaguing our workplaces and personal relationships, one day, at a time, one step at a time.
The "One Day at a Time Steps" - When You Hire My Company
- Initial meeting with top executives to discuss "end goals"
- Contractual agreements executed with timelines
- Stress management surveys distributed
- Data collection and analysis
- Mutually-agreed upon benchmarks to support R.O.I.
- Informational tools from The Institute of Heart Math and Mindvalley
- Stress reduction strategies devised, shared and taught
- "Lean" approaches utilized, with course corrections as necessary
- Ongoing feedback loop and evaluations
- Group training, coaching and 1:1 executive coaching
- Meditation, reiki and other stress reduction tools offered
- Special keynote addresses, inspirational talks, employee appreciation events, and conferences.
Overall, I'm committing to helping YOU adopt transformative stress-busting changes that will catapult your sales, service, success and health.
In health and wellness,
Michelle Courtney Berry, MPS, CISD, RMT, O.C.