"Moving from Beleaguered, Burnt-Out and Badgered: An Integrative Approach to Managing Unreasonable Stress, People & Demands"
In Michelle's interactive, transformative and compassionately humorous workshop, you and your teams will be able to:
- Understand the physical, behavioral, mental and spiritual symptoms of long-term stress and burnout
- Distinguish how unmitigated stress differs burnout - and how to spot the signs, differences and risks caused by both
- Create customized strategies for reducing "bad stress" and recognizing the value of "good stress"
- Reduce vulnerability to stressors, difficult people and situations, while building resilience and resistance
- Understand how to reduce the impact of stress reactions
- Recognize that fitness is linked to business and/or organizational capacity
- Learn how to recognize, prevent and interrupt stress and burnout within an organization
- Replenish or design a "stress management toolbox"
- Practice easy-to-replicate stress reduction techniques such as meditation, acupressure, deep breath work and more
- Learn how to infuse mindfulness in a variety of settings - professional, hospitality, customer-focused, healthcare and more
- Participate in fun, interactive exercises that help you de-personalize, find humor and de-stress in ANY situation!
You'll depart from this highly interactive, engaging and collaborative workshop with tools you can use right away, while having fun building your own LifeFlowPlan™ of simple steps you can use for stress management.
You and your teams will able to explore how being unable many times to talk about your experiences, due to confidentiality can exacerbate stressful situations. Together, we'll explore the gamut of stress reduction, burnout prevention, interrupting the "burnout-cycle" and more to improve your relationships, leadership, outlook and overall quality of life!
COACHING & MENTORING
Compassionate coaching, combined with laser-focused, mentoring are powerful and dynamic approaches that I draw upon daily. My systematic, patient, and mindful approach has helped hundreds of individuals and teams eliminate barriers that stand between them and achieving the life of their dreams. When used effectively, both can help you bolster morale, confidence and leadership skills while also fortifying all levels of your communication (interpersonal and personal). When used effectively, mentoring and coaching yield a powerful 300% ROI in your company's wellness portfolio. As a qualified coach and mentor for over 10 years, I provide a professional executive coaching and mentoring practice for chief executives, entrepreneurs and other team leaders in both the public and private sectors.
I provide in house training design and delivery for organizations, businesses and industries. This can be a one-off workshop or or it can be a more comprehensively developed program for your team, department, or retreat engagement. Although I have several programs and packages, all are custom-tailored to reinforce your mission and overall program objectives. With over 20 years of experience in brand management, risk communication, health and wellness, as well as dealing with conflict and challenging situations, I have broad, global experience in helping groups and teams of any size reduce tension, build self-awareness and manage change, particularly as it relates to personal, professional and inter-generational challenges.
When groups or teams desire to make changes or fundamental "upgrade" to how they do business, I'm deeply experienced in helping them get from "point A to point B." Whether it's creating a new strategy or plan, a retreat or Board meeting, a committee needing to build capacity or any group that just requires some good thinking on how to reduce conflict, I am here to help. I find that facilitation works best by building trust and collegiality at the start between the members. Whether it's through a group exercise, or us all huddled around the same document or whiteboard, what matters most is that we take your good ideas, generate new ones and come to one accord as to how you plan to proceed, work, live and play together, moving forward. Rather than discouraging discomfort, we'll encourage it as a sign of true growth and understanding!